Skinners’ Academy offers flexible and creative approaches to teaching and learning that will raise standards for all.
• Pupils complete Key Stage 3 within two years
• Pupils will spend three years at Key Stage 4, with Year 9 being seen as a foundation year for GCSE study
• At KS4, we offer a range of vocational and academic pathways, including the English Baccalaureate (EBacc), a qualification which recognises achievement in English, mathematics, sciences, a language and a humanities subject
• Our inclusion team offers support to pupils with identified needs such as SEN
• Our pupils have the opportunity to continue their education in our aspirational, high achieving Sixth Form which opened in September 2015. Visit our website for more information