Due to school closure this week there will be no parent meeting regarding the Paris trip.
Further details about the trip are below. Please note, it is essential that you arrive on time otherwise the group will need to leave without you.
Contact Ms Garcia for any further questions on 07530694077 or email@example.com.
Paris Trip General Information:
Please arrive to meet staff at St Pancras International between 6.00am – 6.30am on Saturday 15th July 2017. We will be meeting at the security gate near departures for the Eurostar in order to register students and get them through security as soon as possible.
Please note: If you do not arrive on time you will not be going on the trip
Outward journey – Saturday 15th July 2017
- depart from St Pancras International 07.52 (please note check-in closes an hour before departure. Ensure you leave plenty of time for your journey)
- arrive at Paris Gare du Nord 11.24 (French time)
Return journey – Tuesday 18th July 2017
- depart from Paris Gare du Nord 18:43 (French time)
- arrive at St Pancras International 20:02 (if you have not given permission to leave on their own a parent/carer will need to collect them from arrivals)
- Please convert enough money before the trip. Lunch is the only meal not
- Breakfast, dinner, excursions and transport is included in the package. However, if you want to bring spending money for lunch, souvenirs, gifts and snacks 100 euros is the maximum amount of money that your son/daughter should bring. Ideally to be in an envelope with their name on.
Please note that students will be responsible for their own money. Skinners’ Academy staff will not be held liable for items or money that are lost or stolen.
- A detailed risk assessment has been produced outlining all risks whilst on the trip.
- Insurance: Students are insured though the educational travel company but should also bring EHIC cards for medical insurance.
The exact itinerary will be available via student email addresses (please check your emails regularly)
Things to take:
- EHIC ( European health card)
- Money – 100 euros max – please change in the UK into euros
- Mobile phone (be aware of additional costs) – Tablets/ mobile phones/ cameras/ ipads/ ipods etc can be taken on the trip but students are responsible for their own items.
- Luggage (ideally a case with wheels 10-15kg should be enough) + one hand held bag/backpack.
- Appropriate clothing (i.e casual clothing.) However, you should have sensible footwear and it is advisable to take a light jacket just in case.
- Medication e.g. paracetamol/inhaler/travel sickness tablets
- Toiletries/ Sun tan lotion
- European adaptor plugs
- Sensible shoes – we will be doing lots of exploring
- French Phrase book
Emergency numbers for the hotel and relevant staff members will be provided to parents / carers (please keep checking your Academy emails etc.)
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Miss Garcia via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the school trip mobile number 07530694077